Travel Health Doctor and Clinics – Amtan Medical
Health Advice & Travel Vaccinations:
If you are traveling to certain countries, you need to have health advice and vaccinations. We have access to up to date worldwide health information and vaccination requirements.
Our clinic is also an accredited Yellow Fever vaccination centre.
Overseas travel health advice and vaccinations are provided and most vaccines are carried on site.
Click here to learn travel hacks that will make you a better traveller.
The following are some of the Amtan Medical Travel Health FAQs:
The vaccines recommended for a traveler depends on several things, including age, destination place, health, and itinerary.
- Do I need an appointment to be vaccinated at the Travel Health Clinic?
- I missed my appointment; what should I do?
- How can I change or cancel an appointment?
- Can I visit the Travel Health Centre after office hours?
- What is the difference between routine and required vaccines?
- What is the difference between recommended and obligatory vaccination?
- What vaccines or medicines should I get before traveling to abroad?
- Are the last-minute vaccinations useful?
- Which countries require a yellow fever vaccine for travel?
- How far in advance of the trip do people need to get the yellow fever vaccine?
- Where can I get a yellow fever vaccine?
- Who should not get the yellow fever vaccine?
- How do I know which vaccinations I will need for my journey?
- Can I receive the repeat vaccination from you, if I received the previous one elsewhere?
- Can I have all vaccinations at the same time?
- What is the age for children to be vaccinated?
- Can I get the vaccinations in the form of pills?
- Can I have vaccinations if I am pregnant?
- Can I drink alcohol after vaccination?
- How long before the journey do the people have to be vaccinated?
- How long does vaccination protect?
- Can I get myself vaccinated against the flu?
- Can I get all type of vaccination here?
- Do I become ill from a vaccination?
- What are the side effects of vaccination?
- What are the prices of vaccines needed for travel outside Australia?
You will get all the information about the vaccination, appointments, queries, etc. with our friendly reception team and travel health professionals.
Amtan Medical provides you individual medical advice and information on international health risks often on a location by location basis to your itinerary. We will offer you advice or assessment and treatment of any existing medical issues.
Amtan's Clinic with Travel Health
MBBS MRCGP UK FRACGP Australia